I collaborated with Cat, the branding and web designer behind Gatto, to create a new WordPress theme for the website Fashion Killer.
Cat designed the website and handed over the theme development to me. It includes a static homepage as well as custom archive, single blog posts, as well as static about and shop pages. I also installed and set up the new theme on the live website.
As always, it was a pleasure to assist Cat with this project.
This WordPress theme was developed using the Genesis framework.
- A completely custom homepage featuring a slideshow displaying latest blog posts, mailing list sign-up form, shop section and Instagram feed.
- Custom shop page with tabs to navigate between categories.
- Pop-out menu on desktop version of the website.
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Easy for the client to customise without touching any code.