I collaborated with Cat, the branding and web designer behind Gatto, to create a brand new website for Haul of Fame.
Cat designed the website and handed over the theme development to me. It includes a static homepage as well as custom archives, search results, single blog posts and static pages.
I also used the custom post type functionality in WordPress to create an interactive shop where users can favourite products that they are interested in. I also installed and set up the new theme on the live website.
As always, it was a pleasure to assist Cat with this project.
This WordPress theme was developed using the Genesis framework.
- A completely custom homepage displaying blog posts, popular posts, shop products, newsletter sign-up form and Instagram feed.
- Masonry-style grid layout on the homepage.
- Interactive shop functionality where the user can favourite products to add them to their wishlist.
- Mega-menu showing recent blog posts in each category.
- Pop-out menu on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Full page search overlay.
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Easy for the client to customise without touching any code.