I collaborated with Cat, the branding and web designer behind Gatto, to create a new WordPress theme for fashion designer and blogger Megan Ellaby.
Cat designed the website and handed over the theme development to me. The main feature of this website is the masonry-style grid on the homepage and archive pages to showcase Megan’s beautiful imagery, as well as the pop-out shop and Spotify widgets on the blog post. I also installed and set up the new theme on the live website.
As always, it was a pleasure to collaborate with Cat on this project.
This WordPress theme was developed using the Genesis framework.
- Masonry-style grid on the homepage and archive pages, complete with hover effects.
- Pop-out shop and Spotify widgets on the blog posts.
- “Sticky” main menu and logo.
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly
- Easy for the client to customise without touching any code