I collaborated with Cat, the branding and web designer behind Gatto, to create a new WordPress theme for Something Vintage.
Cat designed the website and handed over the theme development to me. It includes a static homepage, an e-commerce store powered by WooCommerce, bespoke lookbook functionality, blog and single blog posts design, and a number of static pages (About, Services and Contact).
Something Vintage use RW Elephant to manage their rentals inventory and so I integrated this functionality into the website and it was styled to match the rest of the website’s design.
As always, it was a pleasure to assist Cat with this project.
This WordPress theme was developed using the Genesis framework.
- A completely custom homepage displaying content from the rental inventory, collections and lookbooks.
- Integration of WooCommerce for e-commerce functionality.
- Integration of the RW Elephant inventory management software.
- Bespoke lookbook functionality that is easy for the client to add more content to.
- “Sticky” header that stays at the top of the screen as you scroll.
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Easy for the client to customise without touching any code.