I collaborated with Cat, the branding and web designer behind Gatto, to create a new WordPress theme for The Fabulous Times.
Cat designed the website and handed over the theme development to me. It includes a static homepage as well as custom archive, search results, single blog posts and static pages. In addition, I create an affiliate Shop with custom post types and I set up an e-commerce store using WooCommerce. I also installed and set up the new theme on the live website.
As always, it was a pleasure to assist Cat with this project.
This WordPress theme was developed using the Genesis framework.
- A completely custom homepage displaying blog posts, mailing list sign-up form, popular posts switcher and Instagram feed.
- An affiliate shop set up using custom post types.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Sticky menu that sticks to the top of the screen as you scroll.
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Easy for the client to customise without touching any code.