I collaborated with Cat, the branding and web designer behind Gatto, to create a new WordPress theme for The Frugality.
Cat designed the website and handed over the theme development to me. It includes a static homepage as well as custom archive, search results, single blog posts and static pages. In addition, I create custom Shop and Shop Instagram pages using custom fields that can easily be updated via the WordPress admin area. I also installed and set up the new theme on the live website.
As always, it was a pleasure to assist Cat with this project.
This WordPress theme was developed using the Genesis framework.
- A completely custom homepage displaying blog posts, mailing list sign-up form, “Feature of the Month” section and Instagram feed.
- “Load More” functionality on archive pages.
- Alternative navigation on inner pages.
- Custom Shop and Shop Instagram functionality that is easy for the client to update.
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Easy for the client to customise without touching any code.