I collaborated with Cat, the branding and web designer behind Gatto, to create a new WordPress theme for a brand new online magazine called The Home Page.
Cat designed the website and asked me to assist with some of the more complex functionality on the site including the easy to customise featured post sections on the homepage, the customisable illustrations on the blog post pages and the rotating tagline at the top of the website. I also installed and set up the new theme on the live website.
I really enjoyed working with Cat on this project and helping to bring her amazing ideas to life.
This WordPress theme was developed using the Genesis framework.
- Dynamic featured post sections on the homepage that is completely customisable
- Rotating tagline in the header
- Sponsored post checkbox on blog posts that when ticked adds a disclaimer to posts
- Custom page templates
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly
- Easy for the client to customise without touching any code